- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Safety Incentive Programs: Doís & Doníts for OSHA Compliance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
OSHA's Deputy Assistant Secretary recently released a memo warning employers against incentive and reward programs that in reality discourage injury reporting, rather than positively reinforce safe work practices. Such programs are in violation of the OSH Act - how does your incentive program measure up? In this 60-minute webinar you and your managers will learn:
- Red flags OSHA is looking for in safety incentive programs
- Key to developing a program that promotes accurate incident reporting
- How to effectively encouraging and motivating safe work practices
- Why incentive programs with the best intentions fail & how to fix it
With renewed focus on Whistle Blowing activities and the National Emphasis Program (NEP), OSHA Inspectors are taking a hard look at safety incentive programs. This 60-minute program gives you and your managers actionable information to develop an effective and compliant incentive program - and tips to improve your existing program.
- Safety Incentive Program: What OSHA is Looking for Now
- What the Whistleblower Statute has to do with incentive/reward programs
- How to ensure your program stands up to OSHA scrutiny
Rewarding safety performance: What you can & can't do
- Creating an Effective Incentive Program for Your Company
- How to get maximum ROI for your safety incentive program
- Which types of incentives are most effective to promote safety?
- Finding the right motivator to encourage safe behavior
- Tips for sustaining the effectiveness of your program
- Setting Up Your Safety Incentive Plan to Succeed
- What went wrong? Why many programs lack results
- Evaluating results and making lasting improvements
When to keep your plan - and when to start over
- Live Question & Answer Session - have your specific safety incentives questions answered!
Pamela Walaski is the President of JC Safety & Environmental, Inc., a health and safety consulting firm with an office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Her company specializes in a broad array of safety compliance and consulting services, including risk and crisis communications; and safety program evaluation and development.
- She is a Professional Member of ASSE, currently serving as the Administrator of the Society's Consultants Practice Specialty and Chair of the Technical Publications Advisory Committee. She is a member of the Indiana University Pennsylvania Safety Sciences Advisory Board. In June 2011 Walaski was the recipient of the ASSE President's Award, and the ASSE WISE 100 Women of Safety.
- Walaski's book, Risk and Crisis Communications: Methods and Messages was published by John Wiley & Sons in August 2011. In addition, she has published numerous articles in Professional Safety; The Synergist; The Advisor; EH&S Today; Safety + Health and is a Section Coordinator for The Safety Professionals Handbook - 2nd Edition, published in April 2012. She also received second place from the editors of Professional Safety for her article on risk and crisis communications, published by PS in June 2010.
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.