- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Update Your School Crisis Plan: Key Social Media Strategies for Success Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The safety and security of students is always the top priority for school staff and administrators. In the social media era, learning to listen online, designing a social media engagement strategy, and having a thorough and updated crisis response plan is critical for your school. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Crises communication 2.0: Keys to develop a K-12 social media plan
- Develop a response plan: Tips to decide if & when to respond
- How a loyalty strategy can create an advocacy shield during a crisis
- Key components of your plan: A traditional & non-traditional media checklist
- Bonus Handouts: Step-by-step guide to build your crisis communication strategy
This interactive, 60-minute webinar will provide you with the latest tools to create or upgrade your school crisis communication plan for your staff and students' safety.
- Crisis Communication 2.0: Keys to Develop Your K-12 Social Media Plan
- Update your crisis communication plan: Latest strategies for your school
- How to effectively communicate your message over each channel
- What messages should and should not be sent through social media
- Crisis Response: Step-by-Step Guidance for Your Effective Action Plan
- 10 elements you need in your crisis plan: Get started today!
- How to respond to potentially harmful information spreading
- Real life k-12 success examples: Learn what works and what doesn't
- Listen & Engage: How To Monitor & Develop Loyal Followers
- Top set tools to up an inexpensive social media monitoring system
Social media engagement strategies that complement crisis management
- 5 models to build loyal followers & how this is critical for your school
- Reach students & families: Tips to build personas & segments
- Live Q&A Session: Have your Crisis Communication Questions Answered!
Chris Syme has over 25 years' experience in the communications industry and currently runs a communications consulting agency in Bozeman, Montana--CK Syme.org--specializing in real-time communications, including reputation and crisis, social media, and media training. Chris is the current chairman of the CoSIDA (College Sports Information Directors of America) New Media/Technology committee.
- She is a former Communications Associate at Montana State University Athletics and Eastern Washington University. Chris was the engineer of a successful reputation recovery effort at Montana State that was written up in Athletic Management Magazine and is a frequent contributor to Social Media Today, Montana Business (dot-com), BlogHighEd, Alltop, EDUniverse, and writes a popular blog on her website (www.cksyme.org).
- She is a frequent conference presenter on the national stage. She has just released her first e-book, Listen, Engage, Respond available on Amazon.com. She and her husband live in Bozeman, Montana and farm in northeast Montana.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.