- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan: Guidelines for Your Facility Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Developing and implementing an effective Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) specific to your facility is essential for keeping compliant with federal and state industrial stormwater discharge permitting regulations. In this 60-minute webinar you and your team will discover:
- Guidelines to keep you compliant with SWPPP requirements
- Specific steps for preparing a SWPPP for your facility
- Real-world examples of successful BMPs employed today
- If your facility qualifies for the No Exposure Certification
- Common SWPP pitfalls - and how to avoid them
This 60-minute program will give you specific information to help prepare a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan for your facility that meets federal and state requirements and employs the latest BMPs.
- Requirements for Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Developing inspection procedures: What to inspect & how often
- Steps to keep your recordkeeping and documentation compliant
- Monitoring & Reporting requirements: When, how & what is required
- Steps for Developing an Effective SWPPP for Your Facility
- Strategies to ensure your plan keeps up with permit changes
- Common compliance pitfalls and steps to avoid them
- How can you best integrate your SWPPP with other spill plans?
- Keys to conducting a thorough stormwater assessment
- BMPs: Guidelines for Selection & Implementation
- Examples of best management practices you can use now
- Procedures for minimizing stormwater exposure
- Tips on what to include in your employee training program
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific SWPPP questions answered!
James P. Cinelli, P.E., BCEE, is recognized as a leading environmental compliance expert. His experience includes:
- Principal Consultant with Liberty Environmental, Inc. located in Reading, Pennsylvania
- 19 years in the environmental consulting field focusing on site assessment and remediation, storage tank management, and spill prevention planning
- Completed over 40 plans for various industrial facilities, including SPCC, PPC and SWPPP plans
- Successful application of numerous remedial technologies for the treatment of metals and organic compounds in groundwater, stormwater and wastewater
- Licensed professional engineer in five states
- Board certified environmental engineer
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.