- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Unwrap the Gifted: Keys to Identify, Motivate, & Engage Gifted Students Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Gifted learners provide a unique challenge for educators, and need to be
stimulated and taught differently than other students. How can you identify the gifted students in your classroom, engage and motivate them, and provide
effective programs to enhance their success? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- Specific ways to identify and respond to the needs of gifted learners
- Sound strategies to keep gifted students motivated and focused
- Proven engagement techniques that foster creativity and promote student growth
- Manageable ways to differentiate curriculum and instruction for academic progress
- Keys to establish productive relationships with parents and teachers
- Gifted Learners Defined: Keys to Identify and Recognize Needs
- Specific strategies to identify and evaluate diversely gifted students
- How to develop a clear and concise definition of "gifted" learner
- Proven ways to maximize motivation and promote student growth
- Engage the Gifted Learner: Powerful Ways to Connect
- Increase interaction and improve student success with "cluster classrooms"
- Enhance Creativity and Critical thinking with the "inquiry thinking model"
- Spark student interest & increase motivation with differentiated curriculum
- Enhance Gifted Programs: Proven Ways to Boost Program Success
- Get Parents & Teachers Involved: How to develop productive relationships
- Key factors to maintain ongoing support for services
- Real world examples: Effective practices & procedures you can use today
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific questions answered by our expert.
Bill Keilty has been an advocate for gifted children for the past 33 years and is currently the Coordinator of the Lighthouse Program for Gifted Students in the Spring Lake Park Schools, Spring Lake Park, MN.
- Bill teaches graduate course work for Hamline University's Gifted Certificate Program. He teaches continuing education coursework, masters' level coursework and courses at the doctoral level, as well.
- Bill's research interests include gifted children and adults, intuition,
differences in males and females, teaching and learning and life. He is currently on the Board of the Minnesota Department of Education's Gifted and Talented Advisory Council, and is the legislative liaison for the Minnesota Educators of the Gifted and Talented, a state-wide advocacy group.
- Bill is the Chair of the MEGT Foundation. He has presented in districts across Minnesota and the nation. He has presented at state conferences and national conferences. He is currently the Minnesota Liaison for the Center for Talented Development at Northwestern University in Evanston.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.