- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Race to the Top New Funding Available: What Changes, How to Get Your Share Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
For the first time, the Race to the Top grant is being made available to school districts only. With nearly $400 million available, the challenge is to identify what these changes mean for you, determine your eligibility requirements, and strategically position your school to receive every funding dollar it is eligible for. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- New Eligibility Guidelines: What changes mean for Educators
- How to request and receive $2 million in additional funding
- Responding to Request for Proposals: What you need to know and do
- Proven techniques to increase chances of grant acceptance
- Specific funding strategies to get the most money for your school
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest changes to Race to The Top, and how you can strategically position your school to receive the most funding.
- Eligibility Explained: Guidelines for Educators
- Critical Criteria: 'Must Haves' of Competitive Applicants
- Keys to determine if your school is eligible for new funding
- Single absolute priority that all schools must address
- Refocused Funding: What Changes Mean for Your School
- Keys to understand shift to district level grants
- Policy changes your school needs to make today
- Request for Proposals: How to plan and respond
- Strategic Planning: How to Maximize Your Funding
- Position your school to receive $2 million in additional funding
- Enhance grant applications by earning extra rating points
- Key funding strategies for 2012 and beyond
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific questions answered by our expert.
Frank Mandley has over 30 years experience in grant writing and development and has successfully carried out grant procurement in a number of public education agencies, including one of the largest public school systems in America.
- Recently featured in a soon-to-be published book: Grant Writing Revealed: 25 Experts Share their Art, Science and Secrets, Frank is currently CEO and President of F. Mandley & Associates, Inc., a private consulting group.
- For over 20 years, he served as grants development director of the Broward County Public Schools, the nation's sixth largest school district. During his tenure there, the school district raised over $524 million in competitive grants.
- Mandley developed the school district's first formal Federal Legislative Program document and continues to serve as the legislative liaison for the school district and other public education organizations. In that capacity, he regularly deals with the U.S. Congress and departments of the Executive Branch and he understands the policy decisions driving grant programs and grant appropriations.
- Frank is a former national board member of the Grant Professionals Association, which recognized him with its 2008 President's Award for his services to the profession of grant development and for spearheading efforts to develop a certification examination and credentialing process for grant professionals.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.