- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Spill Prevention Controls & Countermeasures: What EPA Requires Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Regardless of industry, facilities storing oil or other substances in drums or tanks must adhere to EPA's Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) program requirements - or risk being fined. In this 60-minute webinar you and your team will discover:
- A clear explanation of the latest EPA latest regulations
- Practices to keep you compliant with SPCC requirements
- Procedures to help you develop a SPCC plan for your facility
- Examples of SPCC plans that target the most critical issues
This informative, 60-minute program gives you the information you need on
EPA's SPCC requirements, and hands-on tools needed to keep your facility compliant.
- Latest SPCC Rules: What Facilities Need to Know Now
- Easy-to-understand explanation of EPA's rules
- Definition of specifically which substances are regulated
- Who EPA has on its radar screen for inspections
- Clear Guidelines for Developing Your Facility's SPCC Plan
- Techniques to create an effective plan that is easy to follow
- Impact of EPA Substantial Harm Criterion on your facility
- What must be included in your training programs?
- Reporting and monitoring requirements to ensure compliance
- Containment Requirements You Need to Know Now
- Secondary containment measures required for tanks and drums
- Regulations that apply to your loading/unloading areas
- Testing and inspection requirements for storage containers
- Procedures for storing and transferring hazardous substances
- Question and Answer Session - Hear real-world SPCC issues addressed!
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.