- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Response to Intervention: Key Strategies to Drive Results in Mathematics Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Response to Intervention (RTI) has proven to be an effective way to identify and improve learning and behavior. How can you utilize Response to Intervention to identify students who need assistance in mathematics and address their needs through focused interventions? Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- The 8 core principles of an effective RTI model in mathematics
- Keys to design an effective RTI framework that reaches all students
- How to use explicit instruction to improve learning outcomes
- Effective ways to utilize assessment tools to measure program success
- Real world examples: Proven Successful Implementation Strategies
This practical 60-minute, webinar will help you and your colleagues understand the power of a well-designed cohesive RTI system for mathematics that will help students of all skill levels achieve improved learning outcomes.
- RTI for Mathematics: A Proven Framework for Your Classroom
- Designing RTI in Mathematics: Essential components to consider
- Keys to understand and correctly address the needs of all students
- Effective RTI Models: 8 principles you need to follow
- Comprehensive Strategies for Implementing RTI Programs in Mathematics
- Systematic intervention methodologies that help students progress
- Boost understanding with the three tiers approach to instruction
- Utilize most recent advances in universal screening to enhance achievement
- RTI Mathematics Programs: Keys to a Successful Outcome
- Best practices for teacher collaboration: Techniques for Success
- Effective assessment tools to measure results and drive decision making
- Real life case studies: What works, What doesn't
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific questions answered by our expert.
Paul Riccomini is an experienced classroom teacher, published author, mathematician, and leading special education expert.
- Dr. Paul Riccomini has taught mathematics to both general and special education students in inclusive settings. His teaching experiences required a strong content knowledge in mathematics and the development and maintenance of strong collaborative relationships with both general and special educators.
- His dynamic presentations offer researched-validated practices that focus on the development of improved instructional practices for all students. He is currently an Associate Professor in the College of Education at The Pennsylvania State University.
- Dr. Riccomini's written work includes numerous research and practitioner articles for students with and without learning disabilities, including one of the first books to address Response to Intervention in Mathematics. His latest book, Developing Math Knowledge through the CCSS, will be available in October 2012.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.