- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Women’s Leadership: Assertive Communication Skills for Professional Growth Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Assertiveness and confidence are winning attributes of top women professionals today. However, many women are reluctant to voice their opinion or ask for what they need. In this 60-minute webinar you will gain skills to express yourself effectively and build credibility. Please join us to discuss:
- Ways to express your opinions with confidence and tact
- How you can avoid coming across as overly aggressive - or weak
- Techniques for responding to criticism with poise and professionalism
- 10 golden rules of interacting effectively and clearly with others
In this practical, 60-minute program you and your colleagues will be provided with the most up-to-date powerful communication skills needed to become more assertive and credible in the workplace.
- Communicating Assertively - not Aggressively - for Success
- Developing confidence in your own judgment - and projecting it
- Using "straight-line" communication to build credibility
- Powerful words women should use and weak words to avoid
- How to speak up without coming across as pushy
- Effective Tips & Techniques for Women Professionals Today
- Finding balance between "being too nice" and "coming on too strong"
- How can you say "No" without feeling guilty?
- Using your voice, body postures and tone to project confidence
- Handling Criticism and Difficult Situations with Composure
- How to handle any form of criticism or feedback professionally
- 5 keys to getting along with others - even the most difficult
- Handling challenges women face when communicating with men
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Ms. Jett has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies.
- Pamela has served clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, plus many other notable organizations.
- She is the developer of several learning programs including
"Communicate with Confidence: A Woman's Guide" and "Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System."
- Her programs take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour towards the WLC certificate through the Womens Leadership Certificate (WLC). For more information about certification or re-certification, please contact us at: 800-964-6033.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.