- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
IRS Form 1099: Latest Reporting Requirements for Your 2012 Year End Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
With the constant updates to Form 1099, it is crucial that companies stay current on reporting regulations to avoid those dreaded errors that lead to costly penalties. Now that the year is coming to a close, how can you be sure that you are processing your 1099s correctly? Join former IRS manager, Greta P Hicks, for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- 1099 Preparation: How to achieve error-free, timely results
- Avoid penalty notices: Increased costs for noncompliance
- Critical strategies to solicit TINs & handle backup withholding
- IRS Alert: Latest instructions for Form 1099-C
- Why accurate 1099 reporting begins with good W-9 procedures
During this 60 minute webinar, you'll learn all of the latest Form 1099 reporting requirements to guarantee that your company avoids today's increased penalties and interests.
- Prepare for the Latest 1099 Changes: Everything You Need to Know
- How to spot & correct today's most common errors
- Best practices to receive information from vendors in time
- 1099-MISC updates: What you need to comply
- 1099 Strategies to Remain Compliant with Proper Policies & Procedures
- Foolproof strategies to capture correct SSN, EIN & TIN for 1099s
- What the IRS expects as the E-file 'option' phases out
- Determine who & what is reportable: LLCs & tricky classifications
- Essential Keys to Remain IRS Compliant: How to Avoid Common Mistakes
- Avoid B Notices: Tips for TIN verification & IRS e-verify
- Ways to advise payors of their responsibilities
- Latest information on mandatory withholding & capture of reportable payments
- What to do with payments good for both goods AND services
- Question & Answer Session - Have your specific 1099 questions answered!
Greta P. Hicks, CPA and former IRS manager, represents taxpayers before the IRS and provides technical support and research as both a consultant and an advisor to other tax professionals and corporate tax departments. Greta answers the critical questions, "What to do if I'm audited by the IRS" and "What to do if I have an IRS problem?"
- Greta is founder of Greta P Hicks, CPA and provides both informational and educational materials to tax practitioners. They develop and/or present tax updates and IRS procedure seminars for professional societies, commercial CPE providers, and educational institutions such as Texas A&M Agricultural Extension Service, University of Texas Permian Basin, California CPA Education Foundation, Lorman Education Services, Continuing Professional Education, Inc., Professional Education Seminars, Inc. and many more.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.