- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Record Retention for 2013: Comply with Emerging Regulatory Standards Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The federal government has been cracking down on record retention requirements for all types of records, and this enforcement is expected to increase. The risks of not thoroughly maintaining accurate records, being able to access them immediately and storing and disposing of them properly are simply too great to ignore. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
This practical 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information regarding critical record retention issues that affect your organization.
- Keys To Create & Implement A Strong Records Retention Program
- How should you retain your documents and for how long?
- Who should have access to them & how should you retrieve them?
- How to manage data archives and backup system
- How To Develop An Effective Record Retention Schedule
- Key components a functional record retention schedule
- Overlooked electronic data you may be missing
- Keys to developing procedures for securing and safely destroying records
- What Are Your Record Retention Requirements Under Law?
- Keys to maintaining electronic records to ensure easy access?
- How should your company manage e-records backups?
- How often should your program be audited to ensure compliance?
- How do you deal with international issues?
- Live Q&A Session - Have your specific document retention questions answered!
John Montaña, JD, CRM, has been deeply involved in the legal aspects of records management and retention scheduling for over twenty years. He has extensive experience with legal issues and organizational issues associated with records and information management, including records retention schedules, emerging issues in content management and the intranet, and the use of advanced storage media
- In 1999, Mr. Montaña formed Montaña & Associates to provide independent consulting on the full spectrum of legal and other issues in the records management discipline. In 2002 he formed PelliGroup and continued expanding he knowledge and expertise within the information governance field. Recently he returned to his roots and relaunched Montaña & Associates.
- Mr. Montaña is a member of ARMA International where he formerly served as a contributing editor on legal issues and continues to serve as a member of their publications committee. He is also a member of the American Bar Association and a frequent local and national speaker on compliance, electronic records, discovery and other records management topics. John has also received acclaim for his mock trials centering on records management, discovery response, spoliation and related issues.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.