- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Pinterest for Nonprofits: How to Promote Your Cause & Win More Donors Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Pinterest is the fastest growing social media platform and is an effective way for nonprofit organizations to promote their cause, enhance their brand and win more donors. How can you get started promoting your brand using Pinterest and get donors on board with your cause? Join us for a live, 60-minute webinar to discover:
- What is Pinterest & how can your nonprofit benefit from it?
- Pinterest How To's - Effective ways to pin, re-pin to increase exposure
- Tips for fitting Pinterest into your social media strategy
- How nonprofits are successfully using & benefiting from Pinterest
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will discover how to use Pinterest to boost your brand, engage more donors & increase overall traffic to your website.
- Getting Started with Pinterest: Keys to Connect With Your Donors' Hearts
- Keys to generate an appealing Pinboard to entice & engage donors
- Strategies to select the best visually enticing images to tell your story
- Tips and tricks to help your nonprofit become a better pinner
- How to call your donors to action with descriptions that work
- Pinterest & Your Marketing Strategy: Keys to Increase Donors & SEO
- Creative ways to include Pinterest in your marketing strategy
- Ways to use Pinterest to drive more quality traffic to your website
- Strategies to showcase your pins on Facebook, Twitter, blogs & more
- How to increase the odds of your nonprofit appearing in a Google search
- Strategies for Success: Keys to Promote Your Brand & Get Donors On Board
- Direct & indirect benefits of using Pinterest - what you need to know
- Design, copyright & terms of service: Know how to protect yourself
- Pitfalls to avoid when establishing a Pinterest presence
- Real life examples: How other nonprofits successfully use Pinterest
- Live question and answer session - Have your Pinterest questions answered
Heidi Hancock, CFRE, and Principal of Mosaic Non-Profit Development is a dynamic development professional with eighteen years of progressive experience in organizational development and nonprofit fundraising.
- Heidi's strengths in strategic planning and operational optimization have been applied effectively in start-up
and well-established organizations.
- Her focus on enhancing sustainability across the organization by establishing proven
development programs has made her a highly sought after resource within the non-profit fundraising industry.
- Prior to her successful career as a fundraising consultant, Heidi served as the Director
of Development at the Boston Ballet. During her tenure Heidi increased annual fund receipts by over
60% from $ 5m to $ 8.2m. She also developed and launched the campaign plan to build the major gift
and planned giving programs at the Boston Ballet.
- Heidi completed her Master's degree Arts Administration from The University of Akron and is a
Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE).
David Svet is an Associate at Mosaic Non-Profit Development and has over 25 years of experience in integrated marketing communications with specific expertise in the philanthropic sector.
- David works with organizations that need to connect with their constituents by creating highly personal, precisely targeted, multi-channel marketing communications. Through market insight and customer experience analysis David works to dynamically position non-profit brands to increase value and build lasting relationships. He works with social media, direct marketing and interactive communications to align charitable organizations' brand expressions with their missions.
- David founded Spur Communications in 1994 and is responsible for leading Spur's pioneering efforts in 1:1 marketing and brand development.
- Prior to forming Spur, David was a designer for NewTek Incorporated, the makers of the Video Toaster. A native of Ohio, David was a member of the Industrial Design faculty at The Ohio State University where he taught and conducted research in computer graphics and user interface design.
- David holds a B.S. in Graphic Design from the University of Cincinnati, and a M.A. in Industrial
Design from The Ohio State University.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.