- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Effective Leadership Skills for Women: Key to Professional Growth Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
From the front-line worker to the CEO, effective leadership skills are essential for women looking to motivate those around them and build buy-in for their ideas. Strong leadership skills are what will take you to the next level of your professional development. In this highly informative webinar you will learn:
- Attributes of effective leaders, and how you can develop them yourself
- What you can do to gain support for your ideas up and down the ladder
- Tips to build a strong team and get them excited about your projects
- How to lead from a base of facts, data and passion - not emotion
In this 60-minute program you will learn tools needed by professional women to become a strong leader and key to gaining buy-in for your ideas. This program will teach you how to get the right people on your team put them and build a synergy among the members to make it a success.
- Becoming an Effective Leader Today: What Women Need to Know
- Your winning traits as a woman and how to use them in the workplace
- Actionable ways to make exceptional leadership a daily habit
- Common pitfalls women run in to, and how to avoid them
- Building and implementing an attitude of constant improvement
- Tools to Gain Support for Your Ideas and Lead New Projects
- Using data and facts to sell an idea instead of emotion
- Specific techniques to gain support and keep it
- The art of persuasion & negotiation - getting more "Yes" and less "No"
- Improving verbal and non-verbal communication for better buy-in
- How to Build a Strong Team and Keep Them Motivated
- Effective ways to get the right people on your team
- Determining if you have the right people in the right seat
- Making your "A" players work well effectively and efficiently together
- Live Question & Answer Session - Get real-world answers to your specific leadership questions
Mildred Munjanganja is the Vice President of Sales at CableOrganizer.com, Inc, an award-winning, online retailer.
- Mildred is responsible for strategic planning, the improvement of company-wide business processes,
and the hiring and development of professional and technical staff,
- In her role, Mildred also maintains vendor relations and spearheads the company's
Six Sigma Projects, as well as leads her support team in their constant efforts to enhance
overall customer experience.
- Ms. Munjanganja serves as the Vice President of the content-driven LifeOrganizers.com,
where she works with a team to put together one of the most respected resources for organizational
tips, time management, and overall wellness information.
- Mildred holds a Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma Excellence from Nova South Eastern University and BA in
Business from Rhodes University, South Africa.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour towards the WLC certificate through the Womens Leadership Certificate (WLC). For more information about certification or re-certification, please contact us at: 800-964-6033.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.