- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
The Next Generation of Customer Service: Using Social Media to Go Above and Beyond Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Avoid wasting countless hours of your reps' time with customer questions & problems that can be solved instantly with social media. Learn how to increase customer exposure & impart high quality customer service with fun, engaging and informative social media use. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Real world examples of both large & small businesses' stellar social media use
- Training strategies for reps to monitor & serve customers effectively
- What not to do: Steps to avoid losing followers and being 'Unliked'
- Cost-Effective methods to ensure customers view your social media pages
This webinar will teach you methods and strategies that you can incorporate easily & immediately to boost customer loyalty, increase exposure, solve problems and most importantly see results.
- Using social media as an extension of customer service & complaint resolution
- How companies like Zappos, Southwest Airlines, Starbucks & Lowes use social media
- Social Media training strategies for your reps that will WOW your customers
- Protecting brand-credibility with vigilant customer service techniques
- Engage today's visually driven customer: Simple practices to incorporate social media
- Ways to solve customer problems publicly & increase customer confidence
- Free & easy to use tools to monitor social media with timely service
- Actionable results-driven strategies to modernize your Customer Service
- Learn how to maximize exposure while easily helping customer & increasing business
- Incentive programs to gain 'followers' and 'likes': Boost business & see immediate result
- Strategies to get your customers to want to advertise for you to friends & family
- See greatly increased customer exposure that is virtually free of charge to you
- Live question & answer session: Have all your customer service and social media questions answered.
Myra Golden runs Myra Golden Media, a customer service and public relations agency that specializes in strategic customer relations consulting designed and tailored for each client's needs.
- With more than 15 years of experience, Myra has developed a proven process that positions organizations to regain customer goodwill after even the worst has happened and to improve corporate reputations in the eyes of consumers through improved complaint response and more responsive customer service.
- Myra Golden Media specializes in a number of areas including customer recovery, customer loyalty, crisis management, call center training, and social media for customer service.
- Considered one of the pioneers for leveraging social media for customer service, she has helped hundreds of companies design and launch a comprehensive social media strategy for listening to and getting involved in online conversations about their brand and protecting corporate reputations online. Her Tweeting for Customer Service video and her in-demand Keynote "Social Media is the New Customer Service" has inspired hundreds of companies to explore and launch social media customer service strategies in order to immediately respond to gripes about their brands online.
- She is co-author of Beyond WOW, creator of 5 customer service eLearning suites that are used by corporations worldwide, and she is an active customer service blogger with thousands of corporate subscribers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.