- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Performance Reviews that Turn Bad Seeds into Shining Stars Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Delivering a difficult performance review can be a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be. Awkward discussions and defiant or emotional reactions can be easily avoided. How do you get poor performers on the right track? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you will learn to:
- Handle even the toughest personalities
- Deliver constructive criticism without creating conflict
- Craft the conversation - What you should and shouldn't say
- Set expectations and get results
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with effective strategies to confront underperformers and problem employees,turning headaches into hard workers.
- Effectively Deliver Constructive Feedback in a Difficult Setting
- How to handle resistance when employees are in denial
- Learn to avoid words that cause emotional outbursts
- Engage the disengaged - Re-ignite the fire in that poor performer/li>
- Turning Problems into Promise - Spin Negative News into Opportunity
- How to prepare your employee - and yourself - for the conversation
- Getting employees to see "The Problem" and move to correct it
- Post-review follow-up techniques that keep positive momentum
- When Performance Reviews Go Bad: Survival Tools for Supervisors
- Confronting problem employees - how to overcome the "fear factor"
- Tips to handle the "blank stare," the "over-reactor,"& the "over-confident"
- What to do when performance reviews lead to the decision to terminate
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker!
Janelle Brittain, MBA, CSP is recognized as a leading expert in creating performance excellence. Her background includes:
- Co-author of "How to Say It : Performance Reviews, Phrases and Strategies for Painless and Productive Performance Reviews,"
Prentice Hall Press and author of "Star Team Dynamics", Oakhill Press
- Training and coaching managers and leaders of companies in managing the performance of their staff in over
300 companies from North America to Africa to Asia
- Frequently quoted in business publications such as The Wall Street Journal,
Investor's Business Daily, Crain's Chicago Business and the LA Times
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.