- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Take Charge of Your Career: Key Essentials for Excelling as an Admin Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
As an admin, setting professional goals is crucial to getting into your supervisor's inner circle. By hitting your goals and taking accountability for tasks on and off of your to-do list, you can advance your career and get noticed. Join us for this 60-minute webinar, where you and your colleagues will learn the secrets to impressing your boss, while also:
- How to set realistic goals - Lessons from a top assistant
- Ways to record your progress: Setting checkpoints
- Keys to success: How to accomplish your goals & get ahead
- Tips to overcome hurdles: Managing stress & roadblocks on the path
In this practical, 60-minute program you and your colleagues will be provided with the most effective goal setting techniques needed to become more productive and efficient in the workplace.
- Setting Professional Goals in 2013: Solutions for Top Admins
- How to set realistic goals - and stick to them for success
- Steps to network your way to success
- Guidelines to set goal markers: Get recognized & respected
- Take Charge of your Position & Career: Keys to Achieve Today
- Goal-building with your career: Incorporate your company's goals
- Journey to success: Continuing the habit of setting & accomplishing goals
- Defining objectives: Increase your responsibility & image
- Become Your Boss's Partner: Excelling as an Admin
- Expert methods for prioritizing that EVERY admin should know
- Communicate your goals & accomplishments effectively without bragging
- SMART goals: Solutions to stay motivated and enthusiastic
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific goal setting questions answered!
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Ms. Jett has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies.
- Pamela has served clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, plus many other notable organizations.
- She is the developer of several learning programs including "Communicate with Confidence: A Woman's Guide" and "Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System."
- Her programs take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.