- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
ADD and ADHD Classroom Strategies: Keys to Engage Your Students Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Students with ADD or ADHD have the highest behavioral and academic deficiencies and often leave teachers feeling overwhelmed and unsuccessful. What effective tools and techniques can you use to help your ADD and ADHD students succeed academically? Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- How to identify & respond to the needs of students with attention disorders
- Tips and tricks to lessen daily classroom disruptions from your students
- Ways to structure the classroom to ensure needs of all students are met
- Productive strategies to communicate with parents of ADD/ADHD children
- Understanding how ADD/ADHD impacts learning and comprehension
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with proven teaching & learning strategies to increase ADD & ADHD students success in your classroom.
- Monitoring & Controlling ADD/ADHD: Management Techniques for K-12
- Get your students under control: Impulse control strategies that work
- Utilize simple behavior plans to keep yourself and students organized
- Ways to use existing resources to support your work & your students
- Teaching Students with ADD or ADHD: Proven Techniques for Educators
- Reach every student: Effective strategies adjusted for age & ability level
- Understand how ADD/ADHD impacts learning and comprehension
- Best ways to increase completion rate of projects & homework
- Proven strategies to improve understanding & executive functioning skills
- Keep Your Class in Order: Effective Communication Strategies that Work!
- Successful Strategies to organize & control students learning environment
- Ways to effectively communicate with parents, counselors and other staff
- Real world K-12 classroom examples: What's Working What's Not
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific questions answered by our expert.
Lezley Holmes, Licensed Educational Psychologist earned her BA from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in psychology in 1992. She earned her MS and PPS credentials from California State University, Sacramento in 1996.
- Lesley has worked for the last fifteen years in public schools. She has served as a district 504 coordinator,
a counselor for special education students, and ran conflict management and social skills groups for elementary schools.
- Her assessment and behavioral training experience ranges from students aged four to adult.
She has extensive experience with children diagnosed with Asperger's Disorder, ADHD, ADD, and
other anxiety based disorders. Lezley also worked at West Valley Community College in the Learning
Disabilities Center to evaluate and assist students with accessing services in the college setting.
- She has served as a PENT representative where 200 psychologists in the state of California were chosen due to
their behavioral specialties and expertise. She has also developed the Behavior Support Plans and procedures for
an urban school district in Northern California.
- Lezley earned her private license in 1999 from the Board of Behavioral Sciences. She has a private practice in Folsom,
California since 2001 where she concentrates on assessment of disabilities, gifted identification and behavioral
strategies for schools and families. Lezley Holmes is also founder and CEO of Parent Help Live, a web based premiere
resource for parents of children aged 3 to 18. She is married to a middle school principal and is the mother of three children.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.