- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Eliminating Unacceptable Behavior: What Supervisors Need to Know Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Every workplace has employees who break the rules, perform poorly or cause disruption. But you can reduce the stress and frustration caused by these difficult employees. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your team will discover how to:
- Effectively handle "attitude problems" and "rule breakers"
- Tackle unacceptable behavior in your workplace - fairly and legally
- Take control of your toughest performance and conduct problems
- Increase team productivity: The Do's and Don'ts of motivation
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with practical techniques to help deal with your difficult employees and create a more productive work environment for everyone.
- Taking Control of Your Toughest Behavior Problems
- Specific examples of how to handle difficult conversations
- Reacting to serious misconduct: What you should and shouldn't do
- The biggest discipline mistakes - and how to avoid them
- Creating a More Productive Working Environment
- Keys to stopping unacceptable behavior - swiftly and fairly
- Reset the clock: Addressing previously unaddressed behavior
Proven techniques that maximize employee performance
- Changing Employee Behavior: What Is and Isn't Working
- Tackling erratic job performance - without adding fuel to the fire
- Discipline strategies that get results and minimize legal liability
- Dealing with problem employees: where good managers go bad
Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
- Pamela has presented over 800 presentations to more than 135,000 people in seven countries.
- She has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies. Here is a partial list: Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way and NASA.
- She is specifically known for her programs that take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.