- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Don't Let Customers Walk All Over You! The Art of Saying NO in Customer Service Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The Customer isn't always right, and waiting on them hand and foot can not only cost you money, but will burnout your reps as well. The art of saying No to unrealistic customer demands is a touchy subject and if done incorrectly will cost you business and employees. Join us for this 60-minute webinar training where you will learn:
- How to Gracefully Say No: Alternatives & Workarounds that Customers Love
- Don't Get Caught off Guard: How to Quickly Identify Customer Demands
- Ways to Show Compassion: Let them Know you Can Help Any Other Way
- Front-Line Strategies to Handle Demands before They Escalate
- Alternatives to the Word NO: Polite & Helpful Phrases to Live by
This 60-minute webinar will prepare you and your employees for unrealistic customer demands, and how to WOW the customer while still declining their request.
- Preventing Customers from Turning Hostile: Continue Building Rapport, Even After "No"
- Ways to quickly counter unreasonable demands with alternative solutions
- Alternative reactions strategies for unreasonable customers and unreasonable demands
- Active listening skills that show the customer you really do care
- Phrases you can Use to Connect with the Customer - While Declining their Request
- WOWing customers after saying No: Secrets to save & keep
- Alternative wording you can use to ensure customers understand
- Empathy vs. sympathy: Know when & which to use
- Staying on the Same Page: Getting the Customer back on "Your-Side"
- Methods to clearly explain the situation so they understand your answer
- How to avoid definitive No's: Breaking down requests into manageable portions
- Portraying a positive Yes attitude - while standing firm on your decisions
- Live Q & A session - Have all your customer service questions answered live!
Myra Golden runs Myra Golden Media, a customer service and public relations agency that specializes in strategic customer relations consulting designed and tailored for each client's needs.
- With more than 15 years of experience, Myra has developed a proven process that positions organizations to regain
customer goodwill after even the worst has happened and to improve corporate reputations in the eyes of consumers
through improved complaint response and more responsive customer service.
- Myra Golden Media specializes in a number of areas including customer recovery, customer loyalty, crisis management,
call center training, and social media for customer service.
- Considered one of the pioneers for leveraging social media for customer service, she has helped hundreds of companies
design and launch a comprehensive social media strategy for listening to and getting involved in online conversations
about their brand and protecting corporate reputations online. Her Tweeting for Customer Service video and her in-demand
Keynote "Social Media is the New Customer Service" has inspired hundreds of companies to explore and launch social media
customer service strategies in order to immediately respond to gripes about their brands online.
- She is co-author of Beyond WOW, creator of 5 customer service eLearning suites that are used by
corporations worldwide, and she is an active customer service blogger with thousands of corporate subscribers.
- Myra is known to "bring it" in her entertaining, highly interactive and memorable keynotes and training sessions.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.