- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Measure & Evaluate Your Teachers: Meet Standards & Improve Performance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The emphasis on teacher effectiveness is changing the K-12 education landscape. The challenge is determining how to best measure and evaluate your teachers to meet current standards and improve learning outcomes. How can you define and implement performance assessments to enhance teacher effectiveness, and improve both teacher and student achievement? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Specific steps to define & implement a system of assessment in your school
- Keys to measure & improve teaching outcomes in K-12
- Effective communication tips that provide clear & actionable feedback to faculty
- Poor performers, new & veterans: Solutions to handle difficult conversations
TThis practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you with strategies for effective and efficient teacher evaluations that will enhance performance and meet Race to the Top standards.
- Principles of Performance: Strategies to Measure K-12 Teacher Effectiveness
- Specific steps to develop an integrated system of assessment for your school
- How to utilize key measures to determine student and teacher growth
- Proven techniques to determine & collect the appropriate data
- Strategies for Positive & Effective Communication With Your Teachers
- How to provide clear & actionable feedback throughout the assessment process
- Solutions for having difficult conversations with poor performers
- Stimulate success by developing transparent & open collaboration
- Professional Growth: Keys to Consistent, Efficient & Accurate Evaluations
- How to validate your measures to align with widely accepted standards
- Customized procedures to match individual needs & foster professional development
- Effective ongoing evaluations processes & assessments to improve practice
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific questions answered by our expert presenter!
Dr. Peggy Schooling is an assistant professor at Immaculata University and a senior consultant for Learning Sciences International where she provides technical assistance to the Florida Department of Education and Florida School Districts.
- Peggy holds a doctoral degree and Superintendents Letter of Eligibility from Immaculata University, and has 30 years of experience working in a variety of public and private settings. Including roles as a classroom teacher, speech pathologist, staff developer, elementary assistant principal, administrator, and consultant.
- Peggy responsibilities and expertise include systems change efforts, curriculum and instruction, design and evaluation of professional development, federal programs, early childhood, and K-12 literacy.
- Peggy presents at local, state, and national conferences, and has contributed to and authored several professional publications and video productions.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.