- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
HIPAA & the HR Department: New Critical Compliance Guidelines
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
New HIPAA privacy and security requirements are here, and with them come tougher enforcement efforts. Making mistakes handling your employee's information can carry substantial civil and criminal penalties, and you will also have to disclose your error. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your staff will discover:
- New HIPAA privacy & security rules for HR: All you need for compliance
- Breach notices & public disclosure: What this means for your company
- Impact of the healthcare reform: What changed; what did not
- Easy steps to modify your actual policy & maintain compliance
In this 60-minute webinar, you and your HR staff will learn straightforward solutions to be HIPAA compliant and protect your company from civil and criminal penalties.
- HIPAA Privacy & Security Regulation: Protect Your Company Today
- New HIPAA rules & proposals: Vital updates to minimize liability
- New breaches notices & public disclosure: What this means to you
- New HIPAA business associate responsibilities
- HIPAA Compliance Guidelines for HR: Avoid Civil & Criminal Penalties
- Keys to modify current policies & incorporate the new requirements
- HIPAA & health care reform: Minimize severe consequences
- Healthcare insured plans: What you still need to be aware of
- Critical HIPAA Issues: Minimize Your HIPAA Liability
- Draft your HIPAA policy: Effective steps you can take today
- Individual rights: What is granted & how to comply
- Complicated real-life scenarios & pitfalls: Solutions you need to know
- Question & Answer Sessions - Hear your HR HIPAA questions answered!
Mr. Edward C. Fensholt is an attorney and the Director of Compliance Services at Lockton Benefit Group, the nation's largest privately-owned employee benefits consulting and brokerage firm. His background includes:
- 22 years concentrating in the area of ERISA and other aspects of employee benefits law.
- Extensive experience regarding: Compliance issues under the Tax Code and ERISA with respect to retirement,
health and other fringe benefit plans; qualified and nonqualified plan design, implementation and administration;
employee benefits issues in mergers and acquisitions.
- Former partner in the employee benefits practice group of a large Kansas City-based law firm.
- Frequent nationwide lecturer on employee benefit matters and published author of articles on employee benefit issues.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.