- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Women's Leadership: Keys to Success in BOTH Work and Life Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Are you suffering from "Super Woman" syndrome - trying to excel in your professional role while getting it all done at home? With the right tools, you can find the right balance to manage challenges at work and at home. Join other women professionals in the 60-minute webinar to discover ways to:
- Take more control and delineate the lines between work and home
- Exceed expectations of clients and employers, while managing the home front
- Beat burnout from juggling demands of your professional and personal lives
- Exercise your options to get more flexibility and support in the workplace
- Prioritize what's important to gain more time - and get your life back
Women are working longer hours now while still managing the responsibilities at home. How can you find a balance that lets you excel and feel satisfied in both areas? This 60-minute program gives you tools to find that balance as a woman professional.
- Survival Skills Every Woman Professional Needs to Know
- Addressing work/home issues without being stigmatized or pushed back
- Delivering top-notch work, responsiveness & accessibility
- Tips for delegating effectively and building more support
- How to avoid being derailed by external factors & people
- Taking Greater Control: How to Delineating Lines of Work & Home
- Managing growing demands in and outside the office
- Keeping distractions from interfering in your success
- How you can invest in yourself - and why it's a must
- What are your options to get more flexibility in the workplace?
- Is Your Life in Balance? Tools & Techniques to Beat Burnout
- Taking back control of your time: Tips to get more organized
- Setting priorities: The difference between busy and productive
- How to prepare effective "to do" lists so nothing gets forgotten
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific work life balance questions answered!
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Ms. Jett has worked with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies.
- Pamela has served clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, plus many other
- She is the developer of several learning programs including "Communicate with Confidence, Credibility and Influence."
- Her programs take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
This program has been approved for 1 credit hour towards the WLC certificate through the Womens Leadership Certificate (WLC). For more information about certification or re-certification, please contact us at: 800-964-6033.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.