- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
RCRA Recordkeeping: Requirements to Keep You EPA Compliant Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Many of the most common violations committed by facilities are due to a errors in recordkeeping practices that comply with RCRA requirements. Incomplete or poorly maintained records are often a red flag for inspectors, leading them to intensify their inspections. In this 60-minute webinar you will discover:
- Which records are specified by EPA for hazardous waste generators
- Keys to keeping records organized, up-to-date & inspector-friendly
- Violations that can occur for noncompliance with RCRA regulations
- Best practices to ensure employees maintain proper records
In this 60-minute program you will gain a clear understanding of RCRA recordkeeping requirements for hazardous waste generators, and understand guidelines for maintaining proper and organization documentation.
- RCA Record Keeping: Requirements & Practices to Stay Compliant
- Records and forms required for Small & Large Quantity generators
- Retention requirements for your records and logs
- What are "red flags" for inspectors when reviewing your records?
- Recommendations for safely disposing of "old" records and files
- What Hazardous Waste Generators Need to Know
- Characterization information you need to maintain for All Wastes
- Hazardous waste determinations for your waste material
- What you need to do with manifests and exception reports
- Obtaining Copies of permits to treat, store and dispose of hazardous wastes
- When Should you Audit Your TSD Facility(ies)?
- Additional Records Pertinent to Your Facility
- How long do you need to keep training logs for employees?
- Keeping documents pertaining to litigation and/or investigations
- What about state notifications of hazardous waste activity?
- Other documentation you should keep in your files
- Live Q & A session - Have all your real-world questions answered!
Gary R. Brown, President of RT Environmental Services, is a recognized authority on key environmental compliance issues. His experience includes:
- Over 35 years as a Professional Engineer, including 30 years of engineering management.
- Concept development, permitting, design projects, complex facility upgrading, expansion and industrial closure,
as well as Brownfield redevelopment projects.
- Implementation of major remediation projects and state-of-the-art improvements at environmental facilities in the
public and private sectors.
- Provided services to clients in over 20 states.
- Preparation of and updating more than 100 SPCC plans for a variety of facilities
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.