Administrative professionals are essentially the life line of operations. Your impression is the most important and can make or break a business's reputation. With each call, you either provide top notch answers or send people running for the nearest competitor. Effective telephone techniques are a must! Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you & your co-workers will learn:
- How to empower yourself to provide superior service & boost satisfaction
- Tips & tricks for coping with the pressure of being "the face of the company"
- Tactics to speak with a smile: effectively convey respect from the start
- Strategies to improve reputation with exceptional representation
Join us for a 60-minute webinar designed to provide administrative professionals with the essential telephone skills you need to become an invaluable member of your organization.
- Exceptional Phone Service Do's and Don'ts
- Speak with a smile: winning words that delight over the phone, and the ones to avoid
- Techniques for high call volume: how to diplomatically place people on hold
- Tips to quell frustration: eliminate misdirected calls & get to the point immediately
- Keys to Understanding Needs & Providing Quality Service
- Listen first & speak last: how to show more emotion and less automation
- Specific service methods for speaking with different generations
- Ways to partner with callers to create solutions & other stress reducing tricks
- Crucial Communication Skills to Advance your Career
- Powerful skills that will differentiate you from competitors
- Communication techniques to quickly and easily disarm difficult callers
- Alternatives to saying "No" that won't upset anyone
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific goal setting questions answered!
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve customer problems.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.