- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Gaining the Competitive Advantage: Customer Service Strategies to Boost Business Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Creating a competitive advantage is CRUCIAL to standing apart from the crowd. When it comes to customer service, only excellence will enable you to not just survive, but thrive, among a sea of competitors. Creating a customer-centric culture can boost revenue & reap many rewards for your company. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will also learn:
- Policies to Measure, Monitor and Maintain excellent Customer Service
- How to Elastically React to Different Customer Demands: It’s Not One Size Fits All
- Service Tips to Ensure Your Business Stands Out From the Crowd
- Building the Culture that Connects your Customers & Employees and Drives Retention
This webinar will teach you and your employees the customer service culture building skills to ensure you thrive above your competitors.
- Building a Brand Name & Culture that Customers Will Know & Love
- How to use service to stand apart from your competitors: Tips & Tricks
- Going from mediocrity to superiority: Simple changes you can make today
- Keys to create that positive association of stellar service with your brand
- Happy Employees Lead to Happy Customers: The "Two-Way Street" of Customer Service
- Culture building for your staff that leads to genuine smiles that customers notice
- Tools you can use to monitor & benefit from customer & employee feedback
- Strategies to streamline the customer experience & create hassel-free interactions
- Learning From Your Competitors: What Works for You & What Doesn't
- Know how to leverage your key drivers and core strengths
- Assessment methods to test for relevance & competitive advantage
- Finding 'weak-points' in the customer experience & patching them effectively
- Live Question and Answer Session - Have All Your Customer Retention Questions Answered by Debbie.
Deborah K. Zmorenski, MBA, Owner/CEO Moren Enterprises.
- Over the course of a 34-year career with the Walt Disney World Company, Debbie worked her way up in the organization, holding leadership positions in Restaurant Management, Human Resources, Training and Development, Customer Service, Production Manufacturing and Resort Operations. Debbie is a recipient of "Partners In Excellence," Disney's most prestigious corporate award.
- Today, as owner and CEO of Moren Enterprises, she helps organizations to realize their full potential by providing them with the insights and tools that enable them to implement and maintain lasting organizational change for maximum competitive advantage.
- Her expertise in leadership, management and employee training, customer service, and process engineering, position her as a resource for organizations desiring to achieve strong, long-term business results. Debbie is a widely recognized motivational speaker and dynamic trainer. She has designed and delivered training for both the private and public sector, positively impacting their corporate culture and financial performance.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.