- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
The Flipped Classroom: Best Ways to Transform Students into Active Learners Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The "Flipped Classroom" is a popular approach for increasing student engagement by shifting class time from the passive transfer of information to more active and student-centered assimilation of learning. How can you bring this innovative method to your classroom? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Flipped classroom: Step-by-step guidance & tips to start today
- Teaching techniques to increase student learning in the flipped classroom
- Key technology tools: Essential digital solutions for success
- Proven strategies for communicating the value of the flip & get buy-in
- Real life K-12 examples: How to replicate the flipped classroom success
This hands-on, 60-minute webinar will provide you with key elements & technology tools to effectively flip your classes, enhancing student interaction and enriching the teaching & learning experience.
- Flipped Classroom in K-12: Key Strategies & Guidance to Enhance Learning
- Flipped classroom essentials: All you need to get started
- Start gradually: Effective ways to blend traditional & flipped approaches
- Adapt the model: How to create customized classes for your students
- Coaching & Mentoring: Identifying problems for just in time intervention
- Making the Switch: Essential Tools & Digital Resources for Your Classroom
- How to adapt your learning space: Classrooms as labs and studios
- Create your own videos: Tools & techniques for effective video production
- Top technology tools: iTunesU, Coursera, Udacity, Khan Academy & more
- Flipped Classroom Success: Solutions to Enhance Teaching & Learning
- Best ways to leverage classroom time, content delivery & learning
- Get administrators on board: How to communicate the switch
- Parent Buy-In: Explaining purposes and accountability
- Live Q&A Session: Have Your Flipped Classroom Questions Answered!
Jonathan Martin has 15 years of experience as a school principal and head of school, leading both elementary and secondary schools in California and Arizona. He earned his BA from Harvard University cum laude, and received his MA in Educational Administration from the University of San Francisco School of Education. He is a frequent speaker and presenter. He has been blogging on 21st century learning and schools of the future since 2008. One national organization has called him a "21st century teaching and learning guru."
- Since 2009, he has presented at more than 20 conferences and schools in the US, Canada, and Mexico, including keynoting
four educational technology conferences.
- He has presented frequently on the Flipped Classroom to school superintendents and private school headmasters.
- His blog 21k12blog.net has been widely recognized as a leader in the educational administration and educational
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.