- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Aboveground Storage Tank Compliance: Guidelines for Your Facility Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
EPA and state agencies continue to step up enforcement actions on aboveground storage tank requirements, leaving many facilities vulnerable to hefty fines. In this 60-minute webinar you and your team will learn:
- How to ensure your tanks meet the latest SPCC regs
- Requirements for inspecting and maintaining your storage tanks
- Ways operators can preparing for an AST inspection
- Common AST trouble spots - and how to avoid them
This practical 60-minute webinar provides and the latest regulatory requirements to keep your facility compliant with aboveground tank requirements.
- AST Compliance: Meeting SPCC Requirements
- Guidelines for managing and maintaining your tanks
- Correct signage, labeling and recordkeeping practices
- Determining if certification is required for your facility
- Maintaining ASTs : What's Required Today
- Strategies to find and fix tank leaks
- Maintaining and protecting tank system integrity
- Why tanks fail - and how you can prevent it
- Tips to Prepare for an AST Inspection
- Characterizing your tank for SPCC
- Monthly & annual owner inspections
- Addressing repairs and problems with tanks
- Live Question and Answer Session - Get expert answers to your specific tank questions
David Piercey has over 28 years experience and is recognized as one of the country's leading tank specialists. His extensive background includes:
- Instructor for the various organizations on tank installation, repair and standards.
- Contributing Author for "Aboveground Storage Tank Management and SPCC Guide" and "Underground Storage Tank Management,"
both are published by ABS Consulting
- Consulting with a wide range of facilities on developing SPCC and ICP plans to ensure compliance with EPA requirements.
- Has conducted thousand of storage tank design, construction, upgrade, and inspection programs throughout the United States.
- Works with clients nationwide to provide tank management programs for both underground and aboveground storage tanks.
- Committee member for Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI), recommended practices for Inspection and Maintenance for USTs,
PEI-RP900 and PEI Recommended Practices for the Installation of USTs, PEI-RP100.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.