- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Prevent & Respond to Bullying in Your School: Proven Strategies that Work
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
One student in eight reported that they had experienced moderate to very severe emotional trauma associated with bullying at school. It is critical for educators to understand what they can do to prevent bullying behaviors at school and reduce harm if bullying happens. What types of practical prevention and intervention strategies can you use today? Join us for this 60 minute webinar where you and your staff will learn:
- Proven practical research based bullying prevention strategies that work
- Core components of a successful bullying prevention & intervention program
- Effectively respond to bullying: Action steps your school can take now
- Strategies to build positive connections between mistreated students & staff
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with proven strategies to effectively prevent and respond to bullying and emotional trauma in your school.
- Bullying Prevention: Successful Strategies for Your School
- Stop bullying now: Key elements of a successful prevention strategy
- How to create a clear definition of acceptable/unacceptable student behavior
- Build a safe & supportive environment for mistreated or excluded students
- Bullying Intervention: Core Components of a Successful Program
- How to develop and implement a shared school wide definition of respect
- Keys to build positive relationships between students and staff members
- Strategies to maximize positive connections and build resiliency in students
- Responding to Bullying: Policies and Procedures that Work
- 8 principles of behavior change: Keys to reduce peer mistreatment
- Leverage data to identify and protect the most mistreated groups of students
- Consequences for peer mistreatment: What works, what doesn't
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific questions answered by our expert!
Stan Davis, has worked as a child and family therapist and school counselor since 1969.
- Stan's work in bullying prevention has led him to train educators around the world including in the US,
Canada, India, and Africa.
- He is the author of Schools Where Everyone Belongs and Empowering Bystanders in Bullying Prevention.
- Stan is also the co-researcher in the Youth Voice Project, which has asked more than 13,000 US teens what works for
them in bullying prevention. To learn more about Stan and his work please go to www.stopybullyingnow.com.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.