- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Women's Leadership: Get Organized, Get Productive, Get Promoted Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Productivity is the key ingredient for your professional growth and development. When you're equipped with the right tools, the right plan, and the right attitude, you will rightfully take your place as one of the most inspiring professional women within your organization. In this 60-minute webinar you and your colleagues will discover:
- How women can turn chaos into momentum when everything happens at once
- How to reap the benefits of better planning - get more done!
- Why deadlines get missed-and how to make sure they won't again
- Specific tips to organize your work area for improved efficiency
Maximize your time and conquer your career by getting organized! This training combines time management and organization skills for today's professional women. We will provide you with "the best of the best" techniques, tools and tips for taking command of your workday
- How Women Get More Done: Using the "80/20" Rule to End Time-wasters
- Resolving the "but someone might ask for it" problem
- How to increase your morale while decreasing your frustration
- Completing your job while achieving goals of colleagues & bosses
- Hidden Time-Wasters: Know How to Spot Them & And Stop Them
- Eliminate the Big 3: Procrastination, Poor Planning & Personal Disorganization
- When less truly is more: Practice the art of paper purging
- How to ensure your real "top priorities" don't get lost in the shuffle
- Best Practices of Top Women to Get & Stay Organized
- How to prioritize your invaluable time more effectively
- Learn & Implement the E.A.S.Y organization system
- How to use the "divide and conquer" strategy of organization
- Question and Answer Session - Hear expert answers to real-world customer service questions!
Patty Kreamer is a Certified Professional Organizer, Certified Organizer Coach and President of Kreamer Connect, a Pittsburgh-based company that works nationally with individual and corporate clients to become more productive and perform better. Her experience includes:
- Author of "But I Might Need it Someday", a book on helping individuals understand the habits that keep them
from organizing their work and lives.
- Patty creates custom programs for regional and national corporate and association audiences on
topics that range from organized work-spaces to time management to enhanced productivity.
- She works with corporate managers to help them identify gaps in productivity,
streamline paper and processes through consulting and coaching.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.