- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Advanced Facebook Fundraising Techniques: Engage Donors & Boost Donations Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Facebook can be a powerful resource for nonprofits but getting the most from this social networking tool to engage donors and raise more money can be difficult. What do you need to know to go beyond the basics and effectively use Facebook to boost your fundraising efforts? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Taking your Facebook page beyond the basics - Here's how
- Tips to increase donor engagement with Facebook ads & posts
- Ways to use Facebook apps to promote your cause & increase engagement
- Tools to increase your reach & evaluate your effective use of Facebook
- Examples of how nonprofits have successfully used Facebook pages
In this practical, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn advanced techniques to use Facebook to acquire more fans, engage constituents and make connections.
- Fundraising with Facebook: Keys to Develop a Winning Strategy
- How to use Facebook to help you achieve your fundraising goals
- Ways to integrate Facebook in your website, e-newsletter & blogs
- Winning examples of successful nonprofit Facebook pages
- Affordable Ways to Spread Your Message & Win More Donors with Facebook
- Promoted posts vs. Facebook ads: Pros & cons you need to know
- Which posts work well; which don't - tips for success
- How to create a Facebook ad that really works
- Specific strategies to control costs when promoting your cause
- Tools to Promote Your Cause & Improve Your Facebook EdgeRank
- Specific ways to create shareable content to spread your message
- Best tips for using pictures to tell your nonprofit's story
- How you can use Facebook Apps to engage your donors
- Ways to measure the value of Facebook for your nonprofit organization
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Facebook questions answered.
Janet Fouts is a social media coach, author, speaker and entrepreneur.
- Janet is a frequent speaker about how nonprofits can use social media efficiently as part of their
marketing and development outreach.
- Her books "Social Media Success!", "#SOCIALMEDIA PR tweet Google+ for Business Tweet" and "#SOCIALMEDIA NONPROFIT Tweet"
draw on over 15 years of experience in online marketing and social media, working in the trenches with businesses of all sizes.
- "Nonprofit Social Media #Tweet" was crowdsourced from her network of nonprofits and proceeds of the sale are
donated to NTEN (the Nonprofit Technology Network).
- In addition to her social media coaching practice, Janet is founder and Senior Partner at
Tatu Digital Media, a San Jose inbound marketing agency.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.