- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Six Sigma for Safety: Actionable Steps to Reduce Workplace Injuries Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Six Sigma is one of today's leading tools used to drive significant quality improvements. You can achieve these same high-impact results in your safety program to reduce workplace injuries and incidents, and get your employees on board. In this informative 60-minute audio conference you and your supervisors will discover:
- The six criteria of safety excellence - your path to zero incidents
- Tools to measure and manage safety performance in your workplace
- What motivates employees to adopt your safety program
- Actionable approach to drive continual safety improvements
- Applying Six Sigma techniques to improve your safety program and culture
Applying the principles of Six Sigma creates a solid framework to drive safety performance by integrating safety procedures into all aspects of your organization. In this program, you and your supervisors will learn proven techniques to minimize incidents and build a safety-focused culture through-out your organization.
- Six Sigma Tools that Improve Safety Performance
- Clear explanation of the six levels of safety in Six Sigma terms
- Tools to measure, manage and improve safety performance
- 21 Safety Management Processes that drive zero errors
- Achieving World-Class Safety in Your Workplace
- Creating a team approach to continual safety improvement
- What motivates employees to strive for safety excellence
- Setting accountability for safety performance and improvement
- Training for management, supervisors and employees
- How to create a reward system that really does work
- Reality Check: How Effective is Your Current Safety Program?
- Assessing your organization's safety culture
- How to reinforce your company's commitment to safety
- Zeroing in on areas that need safety improvement
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific Six Sigma safety questions answered!
Michael Williamsen, Ph.D. is a nationally recognized workplace safety expert with over 25 years of safety and change management experience.
- Williamsen is the Director of Consulting with CoreMedia
- He has served in Engineering, Operations, and Safety Management for companies such as Frito-Lay, Inc. and General Dynamics
- Mike helped develop and implement a nationwide safety accountability and continuous improvement system that helped a wide range of organizations reduce injuries by 80%
- He as worked with Fortune 500 companies such as General Dynamics, Baxter Healthcare, Morton Salt and Smurfit to implement high-impact safety programs
BCSP COC CREDITS
For this one-hour program you can claim 0.05 continuance of certification points (COC's) from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). The documentation needed to verify attendance will be included in the conference presentation materials. Certificates of attendance will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the presentation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.