- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Overcome Price Objections: How to Give the Answers that Get You Paid Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Just because a prospect asks you for a cheaper price it doesn't mean that you have to lower your offer. There are proven strategies that top sales people use to stand their ground when buyers hit them with requests for lower prices. Join us for the 60-minute audio conference and you and your sales team will learn:
- Negotiation skills proven to overcome the toughest objections
- How to defend your price with confidence
- Keys to reducing the number of price objections you are getting
- How top sales reps avoid lowering their price
This practical 60-minute audio conference will give you negotiation skills to stand your ground and hold pricing when buyers try and nickel and dime you to death.
- Overcoming price objections
- Guidelines for dealing with the worst "cherry pickers"
- Specific questions you should ask when the competition is cheaper
- Correct responses to "it's not in the budget"
- Preventing price objections
- Methods for determining the buyer's perception of value
- Keys to creating a more attractive offering
- How to set your price by asking a question
- Avoid lowering your price
- How to stand your ground when a buyer asks for a lower price
- What to do when buyers de-value your products and services
- Strategies for creating doubt about price offerings from competitors
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered
Mike Wynne,President of International Management Consulting Associates, Michael Wynne has shared his extensive sales and business experience, in English and Spanish with audiences in 21 countries.
- Starting out while in college where he sold products door-to-door, he then moved on to personally sell millions of dollars of products and services to industries such as automotive Big Three, automotive aftermarket, appliances, metal manufacturing, furniture, hardboard paneling, metal coil coating, electronics, and distributors of various products in the United States and abroad. All throughout, he faced the price objection time and again from a wide range of customers ranging all the way and from direct consumers to some of the most sophisticated purchasing executives of multinational companies.
- A consultant and a trainer with over 30 years experience, he has helped companies of all sizes on several continents. Among them are included Monsanto, Amoco, Philips, BASF, GATX, Bavaria, Shell, Actuant, Siemens, Nissan, American Express, CTA Wheels, United Airlines, Petroleos de Venezuela, and others across a wide diversity of industries and markets.
- Author of Sci-Tech Selling, Prentice Hall, his articles have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Sales & Marketing Executives, Personal Selling Power, Marketing Interamericano, Sharing Ideas, Successful Meetings, the American Society of Association Executives magazine, Beyond Borders, and Global Cosmetics Industry.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.