- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Effective Supplier Audits: Keys to Ensure Quality & Relationships
Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Companies are being held to higher accountability for quality of product and service. Those with a critical eye on quality must be selective in the criteria and techniques used to chose and monitor suppliers. How do you ensure suppliers' stardards meet yours, and where do you start? Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your staff will learn:
- Which suppliers should be audited - and why
- What to look for when performing supplier audits
- Who should participate in the audit process
What should happen once the audit is completed
This practical, 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your team with tools to make your supplier audits a value-adding component of your quality program.
- Supplier Audits: Key to Successful Quality Management
- What audits with a quality focus can do for your company
- How a risk management perspective improves audit planning
- Expanding the risk perspective with supply chain thinking
- Conducting and Leveraging Supplier Audits
- Matching auditors to supplier characteristics
Developing & conducting the audit process
- The three levels of decision after the audit
- What you can do if your supplier fall short of expectations
- How Supplier Characteristics Drive the Audit Plan
- Identifying the role of the Supplier's Human Skill Requirements
- Considering Technical Process Capacity and Reliability
- Risks created by external dependencies
- Live question and answer session - Have Your Supplier Audit Questions Answered!
Duke Okes, MA, CMQ/OE, CQE, CQA has consulted on quality management for more than 25 years. He helps organizations develop and implement operating processes, evaluate those processes using performance metrics and quality audits, and do effective root cause analysis when results are less than desired. His background and experience include:
Working with healthcare, government, insurance, manufacturing and research organizations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, Europe, and Asia.
- Degrees in technology, business and education, and he was adjunct professor teaching statistics and research methods in business and technology academic programs.
- Author of "Root Cause Analysis: The Core of Problem Solving and Corrective Action," co-editor of "The Certified Quality Manager Handbook" (2nd ed.), and has published more than four dozen articles on quality management.
Developer and instructor for courses on process management, failure mode & effects analysis, quality auditing, performance metrics, statistical process control, root cause analysis, facilitation skills and train the trainer.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.