- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook, Twitter, & YouTube: Supercharging School District Communication Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Social media - with Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube at the forefront - is THE most cost-effective way to get school information and news to your students, parents and community. What are the best ways for schools and faculty to use social media to improve district communication? What strategies are best for each platform, and how do you get people to see your messages? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Meetings, emergencies, & more: tools to boost communication to students & parents
- Best practices to promote your students: news, RSS feeds, & more
- How to direct traffic to your media & make worthwhile use of your time
- Tips for posting transparency: what parents want to hear about their children
- What you should and shouldn't post, Tweet, & share
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the best ways schools and faculty should use Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to improve district communication with parents, students, and your school community.
- Where to Get the Word Out: Which Platform for Which Message?
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & more: what message goes where
- How often to communicate to be effective & maintain a school following
- How to communicate school closings, meetings, student & staff honors
- Directing Traffic to the Right Place: Move People to Your Channel
- Create a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube following: "Like Us", follow, subscribe
- RSS feeds & SEO that EFFECTIVELY directs traffic to your pages
- Communicate internally: proven ways to ask staff to get involved
- Twitter, Facebook & YouTube Do's and Don'ts for District Communication
- Stay Out of Trouble: What to Post & What Not To
- Tweets & Facebook posts: how to make your message fit
- Tips to manage your network of students, parents, & community
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific K-12 social media questions answered.
Eric is the Principal at New Milford High School located in Bergen County, NJ. He is passionate about establishing and fostering learning environments that are student-centered, collaborative, flexible, and prepare all learners to succeed in the 21st Century.
- Eric is a Google Certified Teacher, ASCD 2011 Conference Scholar, co-author of "Communicating and Connecting With Social Media: Essentials for Principals", writer on education for the Huffington Post, and was named to the NSBA "20 to Watch" list in 2010 for technology leadership
- Eric Sheninger has instituted a school-wide program at New Milford High School to employ social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Animoto, Wordle, Voicethread and Delicious.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.