- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Taxing Fringe Benefits: What the IRS Expects of You Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Properly taxing fringe benefits is a complex and confusing process. It is essential that you understand your compliance obligations and are aware of the pitfalls and traps. How can you ensure that your fringe benefit reporting is in compliance with the IRS? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Latest guidelines & rules to comply with complicated regulations
- Common reporting mistakes to avoid: Stay legal & compliant with the IRS
- How to decipher confusing insurance issues & employee benefits
- Non-cash fringe benefits: When to withhold or report?
In this 60-minute program, hear the latest taxing fringe benefits in order to comply with IRS rules and regulations.
- Latest Crucial Guidelines to Taxing Fringe Benefits You Must Comply With
- How packages can effectively be put together in a cafeteria plan
- Ways to determine if a fringe benefit is taxable or non-taxable
- Gifts & awards: How to apply the 'Turkey Rule' & more
- Reimbursement plans: Tips to distinguish accountable v non-accountable
- IRS Essentials & De Minimis Rules You Must Know
- Implications of section 132 commuter benefits: Opportunities to save
- IRS rules on healthcare arrangements: What's required from employer
- Easy tax strategies for 3rd party sick pay & reporting
- Navigate the Complicated Benefit Issues to Ensure Compliance
- Potential pitfalls of providing employees with these reimbursements
- Keys to comply with rules on relocation, moving expenses & transportation
- Commuting & public transportation: What options can you benefit from?
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific taxing fringe benefits questions answered!
Patrick Haggerty is an educator, tax consultant, and author. His career includes non-profit organization management, banking, manufacturing accounting, and tax practice. Since 1988 he's taught accounting at the college level.
- Mr. Haggerty developed and teaches an online college level payroll courses.
- Pat is an Enrolled Agent (IRS licensed taxpayer representative), a Certified Management Accountant, and holds a Michigan CPA License.
- He has authored numerous published articles and a monthly column for payroll newsletters and is a sought after speaker for professional associations.
Continuing Legal Education CLE credit is available for an additional $65 per person in states where teleconferences are accredited
(States currently NOT included: Ohio)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.