- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Cloud 101 for Business: How to Manage Security, Risks and Negotiations Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
More and more businesses are adopting cloud computing, leading to questions regarding security, privacy, risks and the actual total cost and value of cloud computing. Is cloud computing appropriate for your business? Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Privacy and security issues to address NOW or face major problems LATER
- Critical issues in vendor negotiations: Avoiding common pitfalls
- How to assess cloud computing ROI: Identifying the true value
- What are the appropriate service level agreement terms and conditions?
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the facts, resources, and critical lessons learned to see returns and avoid security risks from the cloud.
- Cloud Security Risks and Dangers You Need to Consider
- Data breach issues & risk assessment: How to measure your cloud security
- Cloud security & privacy essentials: What you need to know
- Cloud computing agreement red flags to watch out for
- Crucial Points to Negotiate with Your Vendor
- What to look for when evaluating vendors: Know your options
- How to protect yourself from costly negotiating errors
- What an ironclad service level agreement looks like
- Key differences you need to understand: SaaS vs hosted
- Achieving ROI and Cost Savings From Your Decision
- How to increase productivity & reduce dependence on internal IT
- How to define roles & expectations in the contract to avoid confusion
- How to achieve higher ROI and lower TCO
- Q&A Session - Have your specific questions answered live!
Bill Greeves is the Director of Communications & Information Technology for the County of Roanoke, Va., where he oversees the county's Information Technology and Emergency Communication efforts. In 2008, he co-founded MuniGov2.0, a coalition of governments focused on exploring the use and principles of Web 2.0 to improve citizen services and communication. The organization now has nearly 700 members worldwide and has gained international recognition and praise for its leadership in Government 2.0. Bill currently serves as Executive Director.
- Mr. Greeves is a frequent public speaker and a nationally-recognized resource on the topics of Government 2.0, collaboration, consolidation, SaaS and cloud computing. He blogs about his Web 2.0 travels for Government Technology magazine and was recently named as one of Government Technology's Top 25 Doers, Dreamers and Drivers for 2010.
- Bill is an active member of the Metropolitan Information Exchange, the Association of Public Safety-Communications Officials International, Inc., and the Virginia Association of Local Government Information Technology Executives. He was also recently appointed to the new CIO Advisory Council for the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors.
- Prior to Roanoke County, the Virginia native was the Director of Information Technology for the City of Hampton, Va., and held positions in the City of Virginia Beach. He has been working in municipal government since 2000.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.