- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Stressed Out and Checked Out Employees: Strategies to Re-Energize and Re-Engage
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today's employees are being asked to take on more work, learn new skills, and work longer hours - without an increase in pay or benefits - leaving them stressed out and checked out. How do you break through the anger, disappointment, and other negative emotions and get them back on board and performing like they did before their workload increased? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to turn around your stressed out, checked out, & fed up employees
Proven ways to help employees reduce stress & be more productive
- Strategies for motivating overworked & overwhelmed employees without $
Tips for handling whining, complaining, & negativity - before it spreads
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with proven ways to improve morale & productivity on your team by reengaging and reenergizing your stressed out and checked out employees.
- Steps for Recharging Your Disengaged & Beat-Down Employees
- How to turn around frustrated employees & get them back on track
- Solutions for addressing slipping performance & lackadaisical attitudes
- Prevent negativity from spreading - how to manage whining & complaining
- What Supervisors Can Do to Reduce Employee Stress & Increase Productivity
- Tips to help your employees manage workload, priorities, & deadlines
- Keys to developing an action plan beat procrastination & disengagement
- Strategies to improve employee focus and get them back on track
- Motivation Strategies for the Stressed Out & Checked Out Workforce
- Tips to improve workplace atmosphere & rapport between employees
- Ways to spark passion in drained employees and improve morale
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Keith Sanders is the president of Keith Sanders International, LLC, based in Nashville, Tennessee. Sanders is a communications expert who works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace.
- In the past decade, Sanders has presented more than a thousand live programs to hundreds of companies and associations in 44 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. Some of his happy clients include Kraft Foods, AutoZone, the United States Army National Guard, Florida Power & Light and the YMCA.
- His background in television news and radio management helped him learn how to build strong teams under strict deadlines when emotions are high. Now, through keynotes, training and coaching, Sanders shares his expertise to help managers generate more rapport with the people they supervise, foster stronger relationships to encourage cooperation and, ultimately, increase results! Whether "results" for you means happier employees, a more harmonious office or boosting revenue.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.