- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Stormwater Permitting in 2009: Latest Information to Keep You Compliant Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
In this highly demanded 60-minute audio conference you'll hear expert information on the latest EPA stormwater permitting requirements for your facility, including the newly issued multi-sector general permit (MSGP). We invite you and your staff to join us to discover:
- Reg updates on BMPs, monitoring, reporting, recordkeeping & inspection
- Who is impacted by EPA's new stormwater multi-sector general permit
- What's required for a compliant Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Successful Best Management Practices employed today
- Where even top companies make mistakes and how to steer clear
Get the most up-to-date information on stormwater permitting requirements in this information packed 60-minute program. You and your staff will gain practical, hand-on tools to keep your facility compliant with the latest regulations.
- Latest Information on EPA Stormwater Permitting Requirements
- Clear explanation of today's stormwater permitting reg
- What is happening at Federal and State levels regarding stormwater
- Specific examples of common deficiencies, and ways to avoid them
- Creating Your Facility's Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Components of a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Conducting inspections: What to inspect and how often
- When do I have to sample - and for what?
- Don't recreate the wheel with employee training and spill control
- Best Management Practices To Keep You Compliant
- Common Best management Practices you can use now
- Guidelines for creating Best Management Practices
- Procedures for minimizing stormwater exposure
- Do I have to Sample or Get a Stormwater Permit?
- No-exposure exemptions - who qualifies
- How to determine if you require a stormwater permit
- What is involved in getting a stormwater permit
- Live Question and Answer - Have your specific Stormwater permitting issues addressed
Jeff Sotek is recognized for his expertise in environmental compliance issues, particularly in the areas of Stormwater permitting and training. Mr. Sotek's experience includes:
- Over 16 years developing numerous environmental compliance plans, including over 50 Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Ensuring clients such as Kraft Foods, GenPak, BirdsEye Foods, Ingersol Rand, and BIC Corp keep compliant with current environmental regulations.
- Extensive experience helping clients with the successful completion of air and wastewater permit applications.
- Regularly conducts educational and training sessions to several
organizations on environmental and safety issues.
- Senior Project Manager with HRP Associates, Inc. in New York and a PE, CSP, and CIH.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.