- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Process Mapping: Cut Errors, Reduce Costs & Improve Quality Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Process mapping is a very effective diagnostic tool to target and correct errors and problem areas in your process. This practical method helps you create specific solutions that eliminate non-value adding work, wasted time and costs. In this 60-minute webinar you and your team will discover how to:
- Document and analyze data to redesign processes for improvements
- Start up and maintain successful process improvement projects
- Target "broken" processes and develop lasting solutions
- Engage and motivate teams to streamline processes
- Give clear direction to your process improvement efforts
In this 60-minute program you and your team will gain clear guidelines to closely assess your current processes, and effective tools for making improvements that eliminate frustrations, errors, time and costs.
- Process Mapping: Tools to Create a Structure for Success
- Identifying flaws & bottlenecks: Get to the root of common setbacks
- How to choose the right levels of process mapping for your organization
- Keys to assessing the 16 symptoms of a broken process
- Delivering effective recommendations that get results
- Cut Errors, Reduce Costs with Process Mapping
- The five "lenses" for process analysis to gather data
- Keys to creating a Customer Report Card tailored to your organization
- How to gauge and transform employee frustrations into quality solutions
- Allocating time efficiently when assessing cycle, process and wait times
- Techniques to Improve Your Core Processes
- Budgeting & calculating costs of a process using Activity Based Costing
- Design principles to improve efficiency & customer satisfaction
- Five actionable options for successful process implementation
- Question and Answer Session - Hear real-world process mapping questions answered!
Daniel J. Madison is recognized as a leading authority on process mapping and improvement. His experience includes:
- Principal in Value Creation Partners, an organizational consulting and training firm.
- Author of "Process Mapping, Process Improvement and Process Management."
- Helping clients increase value through operational improvement, lean techniques, and executive coaching. t
- Assisting clients such as Cisco Systems, Applied Materials, Health Alliance Plan, California League of Cities, AT&T,
United Space Alliance, and the US Department of Agriculture.
- Teaching courses on Process Mapping and Process Improvement, Process Metrics, Management, and Controls,
and Analyzing and Improving Office and Service Operations (Lean Office)
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.