- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Blogging for Marketers: Proven Strategies That Drive More Revenue
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Creating and maintaining a blog is a crucial part of marketing today and a proven way to enhance customer relations and drive new leads. How can you turn your blog into an effective marketing tool to engage more customers, increase organic traffic and your conversion rate? Join us for this highly-informative, 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- 5 key strategies to a successful blog that drives new business
- Social Media & Blogging: How to include promotions in your strategy
- Metrics that matter: What to look for when measuring blog success
- Article checklist: What pieces MUST be part of every article you write
- Creating an editorial calendar: Samples you can use for months to come
- Real life examples of successful company blogs
This advanced, 60-minute webinar will provide you with proven blogging strategies to engage more customers, increase organic traffic and boost your overall marketing efforts.
- Advanced Blogging Strategies: Proved Solutions For a Successful Blog
- Blogging checklists: What you MUST include in each online posting
- How to best determine who your audience is: Ways to craft your content
- Best trigger words you can use to make your posted content go viral
- Tips about the best times & days to update your blog's content
- Metrics to Measure Your Blogging Efforts: What Works & What Doesn't
- How to effectively build your brand with your online blogging efforts
- Which blogging software is the best for your business?
- Best tools to measure your blogging efforts & minimize mistakes
- Maximizing ROI on your blog campaign: Measure & Get Results
- Social Media & SEO: How to Use Them Effectively to Generate More Leads
- Advanced strategies to get your posts shared on social media platforms
- SEO for blogs: Proven ways to boost your search engine visibility
- Keys to connect your blog platform with Facebook & Twitter pages
- Top pitfalls to avoid when creating & maintaining your company blog
- Question and Answer Session: Have your Specific Questions Answered Live
Phil Gerbyshak is the head social media strategist and chief connections officer at Milwaukee Social Media.
- Phil works with small businesses and organizations to increase employee & customer engagement by using
social media to create and build relationships. He helps them understand it's really not about the tools;
it's all about the conversations they participate in and the connections they create and cultivate.
- He has been deemed an "expert in the area of building relationships using blogging" and has written four published
books that focus on social media.
- Phil has worked in IT for much of the past 15 years, and has focused his efforts on understanding and
leveraging the social media space for over 8 years. His work building relationships using blogs was spotlighted in
the 2005 book What Nobody Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting: Real Life Advice from 101 People Who Successfully
Leverage the Power of the Blogosphere.
- He has been elaborating on his Make It Great! philosophy of life at the Make It Great! blog since 2005. With over 2000 articles on improving your life, your business, and your relationships, Phil is the expert YOU need to motivate your business to greatness.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.