- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Calculate Overtime for Non-Exempt: Critical Guidance for FLSA Compliance Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Calculating overtime for non-exempt employees is a challenging process. Rules and regulations are always changing and incorrect calculations will lead to class actions and expensive lawsuits. Join us for this 60-minute webinar, where you and your staff will discover:
- Overtime & non-exempt: Keys to be FLSA compliant & avoid liability
- Regular rate of pay: What are the payments you need to include
- Retroactive pay increases & bonus payments: Tools to avoid confusion
- Solutions to properly handle meal & travel reimbursements
In this 60-minute webinar, you and your staff will learn effective tools and solutions to help you correctly calculate overtime for your non-exempt employees.
- Overtime for Non-exempt: Eliminate the Confusion, Stop Lawsuits
- FLSA & non-exempt: Straightforward solutions for compliance
- When you need to include bonus payments to calculate overtime
- Effective ways to calculate the overtime premium
- Keys to Determine the Hourly Rate & Stay off the DOL's Radar
- How to correctly compute the regular rate of pay for non-exempt
- Employees & commissions: Be compliant, avoid repercussions
- Semi-monthly pay periods: Keys to overcome the challenge
- Premium pay: Shift differentials, holiday pay and more
- Latest FLSA Rules: Best Tools to Ensure Total Compliance
- Meals & travel reimbursements: When they need to be included
- Techniques to allocate retroactive pay increases to affected pay periods
- How to compute the overtime rate for an employee with 2 wage rates
- Fluctuating working week & compensatory time: Keys to avoid fines
- Live Q&A Session - Have your specific FLSA overtime questions answered
Don Benson, a partner in the Atlanta office of Hall Booth Smith, P.C is a senior litigator with over twenty years experience in labor and employment law representing management clients in the avoidance, resolution and litigation of employment disputes.
- He has frequently appeared before federal and state courts across the country and before federal and state
investigative agencies including: OSHA, the EEOC and the Department of Labor.
- Mr. Benson represents employers in the full range of labor and employment law issues including:
discrimination, federal and state wage and hour law compliance (FLSA), FMLA, Equal Pay, USERRA,
ADA and HIPAA and privacy protections.
- Mr. Benson is a frequent speaker and trainer on a wide variety of employment law topics including:
wage and hour compliance (FLSA), enforcement of restrictive covenants, RICO/Immigration class actions,
and FMLA compliance.
- He has been quoted in both USAToday and the Human Resources Report of BNA on employment
issues raised by recent MRSA Staph infection outbreaks in the workplace.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.