- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Google Grants: How Nonprofits Can Get Free Ad Money & Increase Donations Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Don't miss out - nonprofit organizations can be eligible for up to $40,000 a month in free advertising from Google - but many nonprofits are not taking advantage of this opportunity. Google Grants can double your web presence, increasing new supporters or donors as well as boosting brand awareness. Join us for our live, 60-minute webinar to discover:
- What is Google Grants & who is eligible
- How to apply & receive the top level free advertising
- Restrictions & limitations you need to know
- Tips to optimize your free AdWords & increase your web presence
In this information-packed, 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will discover how to apply for Google Grants and use your free AdWords to increase traffic to your website.
- Free Advertising -Get Started with Google Grants to Reach More Donors
- Google Grant basics - How to get started to receive free ad dollars
- Applying for Google Grants - who qualifies as a grantee
- Steps to take to qualify for the top level of advertising money
- Google AdWords: How to Promote Your Charity & Increase Donations
- Restrictions to Google grantees - limitations you need to know
- Best practices to optimize your grant & get the most from your AdWords
- "Think like a user" - strategies to build effective keyword lists
- Increase Your Website Presence with Adwords - Tips to Optimize Your Marketing
- Effective ways to improve the performance of your ads & keywords
- How to make your ads targeted & relevant for your organization
- Helpful reports to analyze your performance
- Live question and answer session - Have your Goggle Grants questions answered
Ed Taylor is known as THE Internet Marketing Coach. Ed has been helping nonprofit organizations, colleges and businesses increase the number of leads and opt-ins produced by their websites since 1995. He specializes in building quality traffic through the use of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Networking and maximizing website conversions.
- As founder of the Internet Marketing Group and IMGmembers.com, Ed conducts ongoing SEO research and is responsible
for more than 37,000 top search engine rankings for his clients.
- Ed has delivered more than 1,550 presentations to nonprofit associations, trade conferences and CEO groups around
the world on SEO, Social Networking and Increasing Website Conversions.
- Ed's clients include many nonprofit organizations and universities.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.