- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Project Management for Top Assistants: Tactics for Less Stress & More Success Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
For today's assistants, handling the added pressures of planning, organizing and managing projects is no easy task, especially when your workload is already heavy. Flawless delivery is a great way to gain exposure to project management and advance in your career! Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Learn the project management skills to plan, organize and control projects of any size
- Tips and tricks to validate data and guarantee accuracy.
- Manage time while juggling projects with ongoing daily responsibilities
- How to use the opportunity to shine and create chances for advancement
This course is designed for busy administrative professionals who need to understand the essential tools of project management. Join us for a 60-minute conference designed to provide assistants with the flexible management structure that can be used to see any project through to completion.
- Fundamentals of Successful Project Management for Top Assistants
- Accurately estimate project tasks & produce memorable deliverables
- Tips & tricks for establishing credibility and authority
- Shine on the project while still excelling at your regular job
- Getting the Job Done When You Are Not in Charge
- Don't guess - accurately estimate project tasks and deliverables
- Influence the key players with confidence and control
- Simple solutions to get the resources you'll need
- Project Management Problems & Solutions: Stop the Project From Failing
- Techniques for effectively handling unexpected changes
- Assertive statements that ensure co-worker's do their part
- Tools for monitoring project progress and evaluating results
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific goal setting questions answered!
Gina Maddox specializes in helping ambitious professionals and community leaders develop and enhance their communication, leadership and creative thinking skills. Her high-energy, sometimes outrageous presentations are packed with the kind of savvy information, techniques and strategies that only come from first-hand experience.
- She is the author of The Working Woman's Rant & Rave Guidebook: Audacious Advice For Handling Everyday Workplace Challenges That Make You Want To Scream (Orange Cat Press, Spring 2010).
- Gina is a former District Governor for Toastmasters International, and a past President of the American Business Women's Association, Pensacola, FL. She serves on the Board of Directors for Catholic Charities of NW Florida, and is a member of the advisory board for the HIV Care Center of NW Florida.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.