- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Parents Gone Wild: Keys to Survive Parent Teacher Conferences Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
When done well, parent teacher conferences can build trust and set the stage for developing partnerships. If done poorly, they're a waste of time or worse they can spark conflict and mistrust. How can you effectively communicate with your students' parents and be prepared for difficult conversations? Join us for our 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Proven preparation strategies that ensure conference success
- Conference game plan: Tips and tricks to maximize effectiveness
- Proven strategies to use when parents complain, blame, & criticize
- How to deal with parents in denial & overcome "Not My child" mentality
- How to build the parent-teacher relationship beyond the conference
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with proven tips and tools to run meaningful parent-teacher conferences and confront your difficult parents.
- Handle Difficult Parents: Secrets of Stress-Free Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Be in control of the conference: Communication tips you need to know
- Difficult issues, grades & behavior: Keys to start a constructive dialogue
- How to create a welcoming environment & understand parents expectations
- Parent Teacher Conferences: Survival Strategies for Today's Classrooms
- Keys to effectively communicate classroom expectations to parents
- Proven ways to stop helicopter behavior early on
- No barriers: How classroom arrangements can improve conferences
- Techniques to Turn Difficult Conversations into Positive Solutions
- Know what causes parent conflict - and how to stop it before it starts
- Specific strategies to learn when to listen & when to zip it
- Get parents involved: Innovative solutions that develop positive participation
- Live Q&A Session: Have your specific questions answered by our expert.
Kathryn Phillips is an internationally recognized speaker, author, and media personality with more than 35 years of experience in education.
- Kathryn has trained over 50,000 educators in five countries, and her school experience covers
all levels from pre-kindergarten through graduate school with an emphasis in special education.
- She is the Author of "Dealing with Difficult Parents: A Survival Guide for Teachers",
and owner of the education consulting company Total Behavior Management.
- Kathryn has over 10 years experience as an expert witness in special education due process cases.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.