- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
E-check payments: Stay in Compliance with ACH & Fed Regs Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Going electronic with ACH Payments can be a confusing process - Ensure compliance when paying checks electronically. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Essentials of processing ACH payments
- Ways to avoid the risks associated with ACH transactions
- How to be compliant with ACH rules & federal regulations
- Restrictions of converting paper checks to electronic payments
In this essential 60-minute program you and your colleagues will discover what you need to know in order to be compliant with ACH Payments to avoid costly penalties and fines.
- Complying with ACH Payments Rules & Regs
- How to convert paper checks - Stay in compliance
- Depositing checks paperless - What rules and regulations apply?
- Going paperless - Advantages of paying electronically
- What to Know About Converting Paper Checks to Electronic Payments
- Differences of taking payments from different customers
- Restrictions of taking paperless payments - Are you in compliance?
- What you need to tell financial institutions - Essentials for Commercial customers
- Avoiding Risks - Must-know ACH Rules
- Risks related to new participants in the ACH network
- Ensure payments are completed safe and securely
- What to know about contracts with your financial institution
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific ACH Payments questions answered
Steve Schutze is Managing Director of Consulting at Foreword Financial. His experience includes:
- Mr. Schutze specialized in helping companies solve technology and operational payment issues, taking advantage of recent changes in technology and payments.
- He was Director of eStrategies at the American Bankers Association where he oversaw electronic commerce policy development, helped formulate legislative and regulatory positions on electronic commerce and payment system issues, and fostered awareness of electronic commerce.
- Steve is currently on the Steering Committee of NACHA's Electronic Check Council and is a past Chairman.
- Previously, Steve was Senior Vice President at Bank of America in Business Transformation, directing payment systems strategies, check imaging strategic planning and Check Safekeeping, as well as serving as Manager of the FSTC eCheck project. He managed the conversion of 3,500,000 credit cards to new payment processor, was Director of Corporate Resources for the Disabled, and Manager Retail Electronic Delivery.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.