- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Superior Phone Skills: Do's and Don'ts for Outstanding Customer Service Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
On the phone, you have 5 seconds to establish your company's image with clients and prospects. With each minute that passes you either strengthen a caller's confidence...or send them running for the nearest competitor. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Phone Techniques: Do's and Don'ts for Outstanding Service
- Winning Words and Phrases that Win over Customers
- Techniques for Delivering Professional, Quality Phone Service
- Step by Step Guide to Creating the Ultimate Customer Experience
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information from a customer service representative expert on communication techniques that boost satisfaction.
- Exceptional Phone Service Do's and Don'ts
- Winning words to delight your customers, and the ones to avoid
- Phrases you can use to soothe angry customers over the phone
- Professional ways to greet, transfer & hold calls when phones ring off the hook
- Communication Techniques that Boost Satisfaction
- Key questions that get the information you need from customers
- Ways to partner with customers to create solutions
- Alternatives to saying "no" that don't hurt customer relations
- Skills to Anticipate your Customer Needs
- How to "smile" with your voice and keep stress out
- Examples of how to use empathy to calm even your toughest customers
- Specific service tips for working with different generations
- Live question and answer session - Hear real-world phone service questions answered
Ann Thomas is a much sought-after speaker, helping organizations to improve the quality service provided to their customers. Her experience includes;
- Working with clients such as Turner Broadcasting Systems, Daimler-Chrysler Honeywell, American Management Association, and several universities.
- Senior Consultant for Performance Research Associates specializing in customer service improvement, generational diversity and executive coaching. PRA is the original developer of "Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service" books and training.
- 20 years in service quality development, training and management for retail and financial services
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.