- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Closing More Year-End Gifts: How to Move Donors to "Yes!" Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The end-of-year development "crunch time" is looming. You have a short amount of time left to realign your annual campaign efforts and raise more money. These proven year-end strategies will help you stretch your donors' willingness and capacity to reach, and exceed, your annual goals. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- Strategies to attract year-end gifts - to meet and exceed your annual campaign goal
- How to create your year-end solicitation list - who needs to be included and why
- Techniques to attract major gifts that champion and make a difference to your cause
- How to recruit and retain the right solicitors - to make donations happen
This 60-minute program gives you and your colleagues creative strategies used by top organizations today to move donors and prospects to "yes." Discover ways you can refocus your efforts to close year-end gifts to fulfill your organization's mission and sustain its programs.
- Identifying and Cultivating Year-End Donors
- Specific strategies to create and segment your year-end donor list
- 7 key reasons donors make year-end gifts
- 3 tips to motivate and inspire your donors to give
- Soliciting Year-End Gifts - Making the Ask
- Tips to recruit the right solicitors to make the ask
- The role of an effective solicitor - What you need to know
- Specific strategies to overcome donor objections
- Promoting a Donor-Centric Model to Achieve your Year-End Goals
- How to create a connection between the donor & the organization
- Important practices to follow to inspire donor loyalty
- Specific techniques to assess the donor's philanthropic temperature
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific nonprofit questions answered
Sandra G. Ehrlich, CFRE, is Director of Fund Development Services for Zielinski Companies, with more than 20 years of development, marketing and public relations expertise.
Sandra is a doctoral candidate in Management and Leadership at Webster University. In addition, she has been an adjunct marketing and communications instructor for 18 years.
Ms. Ehrlich is a highly successful and sought-after fundraiser, who has designed, implemented, and managed integrated marketing and donor-centered fundraising approaches to support and expand fundraising capacity within non-profit organizations.
Sandra is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) and member of AFP, SLPGC, NCDC, as well as an active volunteer on various non-profit committees in the St. Louis region.
Dawn M.S. Miller, CFRE, is a Senior Development Consultant for Zielinski Companies, with more than twelve years of development experience.
Dawn has played pivotal roles in exceeding fundraising goals for international disaster relief organizations, animal welfare associations, academic institutions, religious ministries and non-profits worldwide.
Ms. Miller's expertise includes annual fund initiatives, marketing and communications, strategic annual planning, case statements and technology.
Dawn is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE), a member of AFP and NCDC and a community volunteer.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.