- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Lab Quality System: Increase Accuracy; Eliminate Problems Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
The success of your lab and testing systems is crucial to making sure your company does not waste money on manpower, reworks or scraps. Having the correct lab procedures in place gives you reassurance you got it right the first time. Please join us in a 60 minute audio conference to discover:
- How to avoid recalls with accurate test results
- How to determine the accuracy of outside audits to prevent defects
- What lab quality components are necessary to reduce labor
- How to stay compliant with good manufacturing practices
This practical 60-minute audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information evaluating the quality and accuracy of your laboratory and testing facilities.
- Lab techniques that get full compliance, zero mistakes and increased orders
- Learn ways to measure your labs performance to boost quality
- Keys on how to operate a quality lab that eliminates mistakes
- Practices to increase customer trust and drive in more orders
- How to perform error free internal lab tests and avoid recalls
- Save money by reducing inefficiencies in your process
- Proven methods to train your people to avoid mistakes and save time
- Tips to avoid the hassle of having to do processes more than once
- Ensure your external lab results are accurate to give you peace of mind
- How to test and use external labs to reduce your labor costs
- Gain knowledge to get objective third party inspections that you can trust
- How to track down all the sources that need measuring to stay compliant
- Live Question and Answer Session
- Hear expert answers to specific quality process questions
Bill Kracht has been running his own consulting, training and auditing business (Bill Kracht Consulting Services) since 2000. He has almost thirty years experience in the chemical, pharmaceutical and other related industries.
- Mr. Kracht has 15 years as Quality Systems Manager and main FDA contact for large site producing pharmaceuticals, food additives, and medical device storage (multiple sites and multiples plants with zero FD-483 non-compliances written during that time.
- His industrial experience included many years as an “on-the-bench” analytical chemist, laboratory manager, and various quality system roles with respect to laboratories.
- His consulting business has kept him involved with evolving laboratory quality issues, primarily in the pharmaceutical and dietary supplement industries.
- Bill was among the first in the USA to be certified as a Lead Auditor of Quality Systems by the Registrar Accreditation Board.
- He is a frequent speaker / trainer at several national and international quality conferences and three-time past chairman of the International Conference on ISO 9000 and Related Standards
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.