- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Top Assistants: Team Up for Success by Partnering with Your Boss Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
As an administrative professional, you are your boss's most important business partner! By developing proper partnering and organization skills, you have the potential to triple the efficiency of executives and administrators, while advancing your own career. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference to discover how to:
- Be seen as a valuable professional resource
- Effectively use time and get more things done in a day
- Develop strategies for handling conflicting demands from multiple managers
- Consistently anticipate your boss's needs
By partnering with your boss, you can shape the quality of supervision you receive, develop your career, and be rightfully recognized and rewarded as an outstanding performer. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference designed to help assistants explore strategies to face the unique challenges involved in becoming a key factor in your organization's success.
- Becoming Invaluable to Your Supervisor
- Master techniques for prioritizing, planning, and decision making
- Proactively manage tasks that impact on your boss's productivity
- Methods for limiting interruptions for both you and your manager
- Consistently Anticipate Your Manager's Needs
- Identify your manager's work style to build a better working relationship
- Best ways to communicate with multiple bosses
- Gain the respect you deserve within your organization
- Working In Your Boss's World
- Get more out of your work by partnering with your boss
- Establish trust, credibility, and authority to strengthen your relationship
- Create an impression of strength as an outstanding performer
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered by an expert!
Brenda Bailey-Hughes, co-owner of Team Performance Consulting, works with a variety of businesses and higher education institutions on organizational communication and employee performance issues.
- Ms. Bailey-Hughes is on the faculty of the nationally ranked Kelley School of Business at Indiana University where she teaches Business Communication.
- Brenda is the author of Administrative Assistant. She regularly presents at conferences and workshops on over 50 different topics. Her clients include the International Association of Administrative Professionals, the Central Association of College and University Business Officers, Cardinal Health Organization, Ball State University,First Merchants Corporation, and the City of Indianapolis.
- She has a Master of Art's degree in Organizational Communication and Professional Development.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.