- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Accounts Payable Year-End – Form 1042s & Other Compliance Essentials Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Here's your chance to ensure your Year-End AP Checklist is complete before December 31st to ensure IRS compliance. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Essential end of year checklist for Accounts Payable
- How to prepare your forms by end of year - even if you haven't started yet
- Ways to ensure your 1099s, 1042S and other forms will be ready
- Avoid compliance penalties and interest: Common mistakes Accounts Payable make
In this essential 60-minute program you and your colleagues will understand the essentials needed in order to be compliant with the IRS while compiling end of year reports.
- Making a Smooth Transition to 2009 - Ensure End of Year Compliance
- Processing tips for the end of 2008 - Stay in compliance
- Best practices for gathering, calculating and reconciling AP data
- Ensure your forms for 2008 & 2009 will be accurate and up to date
- What to Know for Year-End Deadlines: Don't Be Caught Behind
- 1099 Forms - What do you need to gather before end of year?
- Form 1042S - Overcoming challenges of gathering essential information
- Purchasing Cards - Compliance and cross-border payment issues to iron out
- Essential Steps To Be IRS Compliant for 2008 records
- Latest updates for issues related to your foreign vendors
- Ensure all reportable transactions are to vendors on time
- How to clean up inconsistencies on your accounts
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific year-end questions answered
Roger Cardinal is the Executive Director, Tax Withholding and Reporting, at Burt, Staples & Maner, LLP, a Washington DC and London - based firm.
- Mr. Cardinal specializes in all aspects of tax withholding and information reporting for both domestic and cross-border transactions. He provides advice and audit defense to the firm's clients and supports the firm's litigation team.
- Mr. Cardinal's clients include major financial institutions and multinational corporations headquartered both inside and outside of the United States.
- Previously, Mr. Cardinal was the National Director of Tax Withholding and Information Reporting Services at Ernst & Young, LLP and prior to that, he was the Vice President and Director of Product Taxes at State Street Bank in Boston, where his primary responsibility consisted of establishing policies and providing the technical support for State Street's tax withholding and information reporting activities worldwide.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.