- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Supreme Court Education Law Update: What Educators Need to Know Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
There have been many federal and U.S. Supreme Court education rulings recently. These decisions will have a day-to-day impact on educators, from classroom teachers to building and district administrators. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your staff will discover:
- Find out the top Supreme Court decisions impacting schools
- Learn best practices to ensure your school is safe and compliant
- Student use of technology: Keys to protect your students & school
- The 7 types of student speech that can be prohibited under the law
This practical 60-minute audio conference will review key court decisions over the past year and provide a framework for adjusting school policy to reflect new regulations and best practices.
- New legal Developments Impacting School Policy
- Student free speech rights: Where can you draw the line?
- Student dress, religion and off-campus discipline: Legal pitfalls to avoid
- Dealing with homeschool students
- Legal Update on Student Use of Technology in School
- 5 latest issues dealing with technology in schools
- Social networking sites: New regulations for sanctioning student content
- Recent court decisions and how they impact you and your school
- Staying in Compliance with Current Education Law
- How to determine what regulations apply in different situations
- Off-campus discipline: What you can and can't do
- Keys to recognize and legally handle extreme student behavior
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your real-world Education Law questions addressed!
Brian Schwartz is Associate Director & General Counsel to the Illinois Principals Association, located in Springfield, Illinois. He received his law degree from Creighton University in 1994.
- Brian is the Immediate Past-Chair of the Illinois State Bar Association's Education Law Section Council and is a past board member of the Education Law Association.
- Brian is the author of several books and articles on school law and speaks frequently school related issues.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.